Use this handy page to take notes as you taste wines at home, at a tasting party or in wineries. Two wines per page with full information, with “prompts” to help you identify and remember what you smell and taste!
- Make Second Wines Your First Choice!
- Does New Tech Have Wine Over a Barrel?
- Wine in “Eco-Friendly” Packaging is Coming to You!
- Thanksgiving Wines for 2022
- Is Non-Alcohol “Wine” Actually Wine?
- The “Clean Wine” Scam
- Featured Wine: Dürnberg Falkenstein Grüner Veltliner 2019
- Wine of the Week: Left Coast Cellars White Pinot Noir 2019
- Back to the Futures–In Bordeaux! UPDATED
- Don’t Let an Algorithm Choose Your Wine
Albarino Amarone Arrows Restaurant Banfi Bordeaux Bottle Shock Burgundy Cabernet Franc Cabernet Sauvignon Cava Champagne Chardonnay Chateau Angelus Chateauneuf du Pape Chenin Blanc Chianti Chile Covid19 Godello Grenache Italian Wine Malbec Margaux Meritage Merlot Mourvedre New Jersey Pinot Noir Port Primitivo Prosecco Riesling Robert Parker Rose Sangiovese Sauvignon Blanc SoloRosa Sparkling Wine Viognier Wine Wine-Flair Wine and Food Pairing Wine of the week Wine Spectator wine tasting