The Silicon-Valley Bank produced this overview of the state of the wine industry over the next two years. Most consumers may find this too industry-oriented, but take a look, anyway, if you’re at all interested in where the wine business has been recently, and where it’s likely headed.
State of the Wine Industry
- Judgment of the Wine World: We’ve Had a Loss
- A Beverage “Like” Wine, and Yet Not, in Vogue: PIQUETTE!
- Wine of the New Year: Champagne J.M Labruyère Prologue Extra Brut
- Wines of the Year!
- Thanksgiving Wines for 2020!
- Wine of the Week: Beyond Broke Road Pinot Gris 2018
- Wine of the Week: Don Zoilo Williams & Humbert Oloroso Sherry
- Wine of the Week: Beringer Bros. US Voted Dry Whisper Sister 2017
- Wine of the Week: Kiona Estate Red Mountain Lemberger 2018
- Wine of the Week: Château Labat 2015
Albarino Amarone Blanc de Blancs Bordeaux Bottle Shock Burgundy Cabernet Franc Cabernet Sauvignon Cava Champagne Chardonnay Chateau Angelus Chateauneuf du Pape Chenin Blanc Chianti Chile Concha y Toro Covid19 Gewürztraminer Godello Grenache Italian Wine Malbec Meritage Merlot Mourvedre Mulderbosch New Jersey Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir Port Primitivo Prosecco Riesling Robert Parker Rose Sangiovese Sauvignon Blanc Sparkling Wine Torrontes Viognier Wine Wine-Flair Wine of the week wine tasting