The Silicon-Valley Bank produced this overview of the state of the wine industry over the next two years. Most consumers may find this too industry-oriented, but take a look, anyway, if you’re at all interested in where the wine business has been recently, and where it’s likely headed.
State of the Wine Industry
- Thanksgiving Wines for 2022
- Is Non-Alcohol “Wine” Actually Wine?
- The “Clean Wine” Scam
- Featured Wine: Dürnberg Falkenstein Grüner Veltliner 2019
- Wine of the Week: Left Coast Cellars White Pinot Noir 2019
- Back to the Futures–In Bordeaux! UPDATED
- Don’t Let an Algorithm Choose Your Wine
- Judgment of the Wine World: We’ve Had a Loss
- A Beverage “Like” Wine, and Yet Not, in Vogue: PIQUETTE!
- Wine of the New Year: Champagne J.M Labruyère Prologue Extra Brut
Albarino Amarone Arrows Restaurant Banfi Bordeaux Bottle Shock Burgundy Cabernet Franc Cabernet Sauvignon Cava Champagne Chardonnay Chateau Angelus Chateauneuf du Pape Chenin Blanc Chianti Chile Covid19 Godello Grenache Italian Wine Malbec Margaux Meritage Merlot Mourvedre New Jersey Pinot Noir Port Primitivo Prosecco Riesling Robert Parker Rose Sangiovese Sauvignon Blanc SoloRosa Sparkling Wine Viognier Wine Wine-Flair Wine and Food Pairing Wine of the week Wine Spectator wine tasting